Paris "1"st germain story - to be the best we must beat the best!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

please join me as i aIm to take Paris Saint Germain to the top of the european summit.

Here is a brief history of the club:

Founded in 1970 Paris Saint Germain have won Ligue 1 (French Premier League) twice most recently in 1994 and have been runners-up on 6 occasions.

P.S.G. have also won the Coupe de France (French FA Cup) 8 times most recently in 2010 defeating AS Monaco 1-0 in the final. The club have also tasted success in the Coupe de la Ligue (French Carling Cup) 3 times.

In European competitions P.S.G. have very limited success. Their only major trophy coming in 1996 as they came out 1-0 winners against SV Rapid Wien (Austria) in the now non existent UEFA Cup Winner's Cup.

In recent times Paris Saint Germain have flirted with relegation as recently as 2008. In may 2011 Canal + sold there 70% share in the club to Q.I.A. (Qatar Investment Authority) for 50 Million Euros along with the debt of (est.) 19 million euros to be wrote off.

Key Players:
J.Pastore, K.Gamerio and M.Sakho

And now the start of the story..............

View attachment 201038

[h=1]Antoine Kombouaré Resigns.[/h]
It was announced around 12pm today that Antoine Kombouare has left his position as Paris Saint Germain Manager with immediate effect. It is believed to be because of family reasons and not because of the recent takeover at the club.

As quick as Koumbouare had left, rumours of who his successor would be was circulating around France and Europe. With the early front runners being Carlo Ancelotti and Luis Felipe Scolari....

Other Potential candidates are Upcoming managers within Europe including Des Pugh (England) Frank De Boer (Holland) and Markus Babbel (Germany)

Whoever is to succeed Kombouare they need to hit the road running in order to please the new owners and in order to please the fans who at this time must be wondering what will happen next.