brommers92

Reaction score
Hello people :)

I am in desperate need of a tactic that i could use with my PSG team. My first 11 squad is as follows:

Goalie -

Stefan Sirigu

Defenders -

Van Der Weil, Sakho, Thiago Silva, Mbwia (from Monpellier)

Midfielders -

Pastore, Yann M'Vila (from Rennais), Capoue (from Toulouse) , Moussa Sissoko (from Toulouse), Lavezzi

Forwards -

Ibrahimovic

(Also have the option of Belhandra from Montpellier)

I usually prefer to play with 5 recognised midfielders because i prefer to pack the midfield with players in order to help with giving players guaranteed options in the middle of the park to help with maintaining possesion. I tend to have my fullbacks also set as attacking to provide width in the team as the opposition are usually focused heavily on the midfielders that my fullbacks can usually find space outwide.

Can somebody help me by replying with a link to a tactic that they have either made or have had sucess with but im not fussed on which teams that have had sucess with it.

Im just looking for a tactic that doesnt have to be too focused on possesion but just plays some nice football aswell as getting results ect :)

Thanks guys/gals look forward to your feedback :) !!

Last edited:
Hello people :)

I am in desperate need of a tactic that i could use with my PSG team. My first 11 squad is as follows:

Goalie -

Stefan Sirigu

Defenders -

Van Der Weil, Sakho, Thiago Silva, Mbwia (from Monpellier)

Midfielders -

Pastore, Yann M'Vila (from Rennais), Capoue (from Toulouse) , Moussa Sissoko (from Toulouse), Lavezzi

Forwards -

Ibrahimovic

(Also have the option of Belhandra from Montpellier)

I usually prefer to play with 5 recognised midfielders because i prefer to pack the midfield with players in order to help with giving players guaranteed options in the middle of the park to help with maintaining possesion. I tend to have my fullbacks also set as attacking to provide width in the team as the opposition are usually focused heavily on the midfielders that my fullbacks can usually find space outwide.

Can somebody help me by replying with a link to a tactic that they have either made or have had sucess with but im not fussed on which teams that have had sucess with it.

Im just looking for a tactic that doesnt have to be too focused on possesion but just plays some nice football aswell as getting results ect :)

Thanks guys/gals look forward to your feedback :) !!

Have a look at this one. Just remember that it will take a while before players starts acting as a team since you have so, so many new players ( remember that its not just your signings, players like Ibra are new to)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/112156-better-half%B4s-split-451%2A%2A-now-including-fmc-tc-version%2A%2A.html

Back