View attachment 1035458

Awards and B teams for all generated teams done.

Cant decide what to do with the B teams/reserves. Might just give all the teams one associated B team, and a normal Main/u23's for the first team setup.

Last edited:
Dude! I did something similar a couple of years back, was thinking about it the other day then boom. So awesome. Couple of questions. What is the transfer system like, I want it to be like an aggressive MLS/China enabling you to go get really good players (just below top tier) prize money would have to be ridiculous as well as its USA, so just wondered what the rules were in regarding that. I noticed in the SI thread he has put a lot of limitations in place, and I'm not sure they wouldnt take away from the save as the goal surely is to try and get the MLS/NFL to the top league in the world which surely in that case you would eventually want to get the best players in the world in after a few seasons and the limitations surely hinder that. Have the regen level been improved as well? Also maybe you should maybe think about improving the World Club Champs so they got more value. Just a thought. And if you are making canadaian non foreign do the same for mexico and the rest of concacaf

Also are the stadium pics in the mega packs floating around? Just a few questions ;)

Great work

Last edited:
1) Top league level is about France liga 1 / Holland Erivardesi
2) Money is big but not stupid. 10 mil per year TV, 20>15 prize money for top division.
1031437d1457652393t-usa-nhl-mlb-nba-nfl-franchises-money-levels-usa-money.jpg

There is a thread lower down on money testing. This is still being worked out, but can be bumped once the file is done if you wish.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-nhl-mlb-nba-nfl-franchises-money-levels.html
3) I dont have the same limitations as dim13, just the teams. No draft, No MLS *****, just football.
4) Regen level is up for the US, but its mostly based on the facilities and the team as well this year. Squad limit is 30, with 10 allowed as Foreign players, 5 in the first team on match day. (currently)
5) I have a World Club champs extended file - its on Steam
6) Canadians are non foreign as the US allows Canadian teams in the league so makes sense. The other will still be classed as Foreign.
7) Each team has a Main/Reserve/U21 squad and a feeder team.

pack - Yes check FM scout.

Last edited:
You're my hero, This is exactly the kind of thing I love. Thanks buddy. Very much appreciated if you could link me to your world club champ in here that be great, as i struggle finding **** on steam and it would be really useful along side your file. Excellent stuff man.

Ive just reworked the league, so im hoping the subdivision are there but get drawn on the seaosn renew date. So if you dont get promoted, that levels divisions will be drawn for the new season (you'll likely end up with some teams again but a mix) the layout currently is....

Premier - 20 teams - 4 relegated
Major League - 44 teams - 2 Groups of 22 - 2 promoted / 4 relegated (per group)
US Football League - 80 teams - 4 groups of 20 - 2 promo / 4 relegated (per group)
Minor League - 48 teams - 2 groups of 24 - 2 promoted / 4 relegated (per group)
AAA League - 64 teams - 4 groups of 16 - 1 promoted (per group)

256 teams. (30 MLB / 30 NBA / 32 NFL / 30 NHL) the rest are MLS/NASL/PDL teams.

Last edited:
You're my hero, This is exactly the kind of thing I love. Thanks buddy. Very much appreciated if you could link me to your world club champ in here that be great, as i struggle finding **** on steam and it would be really useful along side your file. Excellent stuff man.

I think this is the one, not sure where i got it though.

https://www.mediafire.com/?yrsbuhxooi0m0cx

Main leagues - Done
Feeder team leagues - Done

US LIBERTY CUP - FA CUP - All Main/Feeder 512 knockout Cup) - In Progress
NAME TBC - LEAGUE CUP - 256 Main teams only - In Progress.

Superbowl - NFL Teams in a group/knockout replication of the Superbowl (ish) - 8 Groups of 4, to KO stage after xmas - Done
The other teams will also have the above called
- Stanley Cup (NHL)
- World Series (MLB)
- Nike Air Challenge Trophy (NBA)
- Lamar Hunt Cup - (MLS+)

Reserve and u21 leagues and cups will be last, as well as the awards for each of the cups. So hopefully have all this **** done for weekend. :)

Main leagues - Done
Feeder team leagues - Done

US LIBERTY CUP - FA CUP - All Main/Feeder 512 knockout Cup) - In Progress
NAME TBC - LEAGUE CUP - 256 Main teams only - In Progress.

Superbowl - NFL Teams in a group/knockout replication of the Superbowl (ish) - 8 Groups of 4, to KO stage after xmas - Done
The other teams will also have the above called
- Stanley Cup (NHL)
- World Series (MLB)
- Nike Air Challenge Trophy (NBA)
- Lamar Hunt Cup - (MLS+)

Reserve and u21 leagues and cups will be last, as well as the awards for each of the cups. So hopefully have all this **** done for weekend. :)

Get this done, I'm ill atm and housebound with the lurgy. I need this lol. Good work man.

Try the WIP, its 256 teams 5 levels. :)

You can help figure out the squad restrictions for HG players balance etc.

I'm thinking

Squad Size - 25
Loans - less than 5
Foreign limit - 10
HG players in squad - 10

Pretty much done i think....

5 Main levels
Premier - 20 teams - 4 relegated (top 3 in CONCACAF)
Major League - 44 teams - 2 Groups of 22 - 2 promoted / 4 relegated (per group)
US Football League - 80 teams - 4 groups of 20 - 2 promo / 4 relegated (per group)
Minor League - 48 teams - 2 groups of 24 - 2 promoted / 4 relegated (per group)
AAA League - 64 teams - 4 groups of 16 - 1 promoted (per group)

5 Level Feeder Team System

PDL 5 lvl league, with 256 feeder teams (1 each)
(If you wanna link the AAA with the top PDL division, you can make it a 10 level country.
Premier 20 - (4 down)
Championship - 2 divs of 24 (1 up, 1 in playoff, 4 down in each)
3 PDL Divisions - 64 teams into 4 groups of 16. (2 up, 2 down in each group)

Cups
Superbowl - NFL Teams only - Champions League format
Stanley Cup - NHL Teams only - Champions League format
World Series - MLB Teams only - Champions League format
Nike Air Cup - NBA Teams only - Champions League format

Casadia Cup - MLS League cup - Top 256 team knockout.
Atlantic Cup -
MLS FA Cup (winners into CONCACAF) - Top 256 + 256 PDL -

Just the awards to do tonight and tomorrow, (unless i think of something I've missed). All teams inc feeders have a reserve and u21 team.

Last edited:
I could see if this can get posted on the FM Central website and promoted for you if you want, it kind of deserves its own page somewhere man, it really is going to be fantastic.

Nah, its ok. Only seems like u 3 ae interested. i'll throw it up here and steam at weekend,

Can one of you gimme the IDs of some teams and comps? - random will be fine.

I wanna make sure they match up so at least I can match up logos and kits while i holiday tests.

Can one of you do this for me?

and these will be the awards for the month/year.
View attachment 1036712

Looks fantastic, The season ticket holders seem a bit low is this for a particular reason?

Looks fantastic, The season ticket holders seem a bit low is this for a particular reason?

Good spot, set to random at the min, not set levels yet.

Last edited: