Pass much?

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Montanaro

Reaction score
My AMC just had a game in which he passed 97 times and completed 72 of them.

For some reason, the term playmaker doesn't seem fitting...

i've had players pass it in a neat little equilateral triangle for a good 3 minutes without challenge. they then suddenly bang it forward and i get a goal!

Yeah I agree with FMGuy I want to know aswell!

I wish that happened to me. With Newcastle when they see the goal they shoot and it goes miles over.

I wish that happened to me. With Newcastle when they see the goal they shoot and it goes miles over.

well, it was real madrid, not leeds... alonso-pepe-albiol-pepe-alonso-pepe-albiol-(etc) BOOM! benzema...GOAL!

His name is Antoniol. Only like 21 years old, he is my AMC for my Pro Vercelli 4-2-3-1 formation.

He scored a goal and got two assist in that game.

I was looking through the analysis for the match, changed it to passing and went to to Antoniol and quite literally the entire pitch was covered with green dots and yellow lines. The kid essentially plays box to box for some reason.

defo gonna give him a look up but thats quite good lol

On 09 in a game where I had a dreamteam, my centre midfielders would regularly get over 100 passes, sometimes completing over 100. I kept passing short and at a quick tempo and they would just pass the ball around for massive periods of time.

Back