Past European Cup League Winners League database

Is this a Good or Bad Idea

• Total voters

madridboy86

Reaction score
Hey I'm running out of teams & players for my Legends database to create up :(, so I've going to create a League for you to play as one of the past 21 teams have won the European Cup/UEFA Champions League it into one big league and let them fight it out to be top dog :D

the League I picked was a the English Premier League witch has a playoff at the end of the season, the top four teams will have to fight it out for the title and split aswell

no team gets Relegation so far (6) (unless you guys want the UEFA Cup Winners in as the Championship and the Copa Libertadores past winners as the league One & Two)

the teams will be from 1954 - ? I'll let you pick the year I stop at

Teams in
21 in total

Real Madrid
Manchester United
Glasgow Celtic
Fudbalski Klub Crvena Zvezda (aka Red Star Belgrade)
Liverpool
Barcelona
Aston Villa
FC Porto
Benfica
PSV
Feyenrood
AFC Ajax
FC Bayern
Hamberg SV
BV Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
AC Milan
Inter Milan
FC Steaua Bucureşti
Nottingham Forest

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool idea :) If it's anything like your legends database we'll be in for a treat!

it will be the way I'm doing league like is

first league = 21 champions League Winners + mystery team (Both Championship & Relegation Battles)
second league = 24 UEFA Cup winners (both Promotion & Relegation Battles)
third League = 24 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup sides (same as Second League)
fourth League = 26 copa libertadores Winners (same as Second League)

the Blue Square leagues will be the runners-up leagues :D

please can you add the teams that have won the world club championship in to the blue sqaure as well just so we get some of the good teams from asia as well to make it more varied, and also to help make the internationals more competitive.

please can you add the teams that have won the world club championship in to the blue sqaure as well just so we get some of the good teams from asia as well to make it more varied, and also to help make the internationals more competitive.

will do but I don't think any asia clubs have won it & Everton are in Lionel

Forest? Won the ****** thing twice and dont even get a mention!

good idea but id like the legends db but id say both in pol haha

Just making sure they get included even though they'll get thrashed against all them teams!

good idea but id like the legends db but id say both in pol haha

I was going to do a league after I finished my database :D, also I'm use it to save time but I'll add players in that I've missed into the squads :D

Back