Past Manager Experiences Effects

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke159
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 8K

Luke159

Reaction score
I know that manager experiences is ment to be a representative way of showing what teams would employ you such as international footballer been more for the premiership, but my question isn't about the teams that will offer you but a few other things that should be obvious but do still require asking.

1. Does the managers past experience effect the type of players he/she will be able to hire even if starting in the lowest league?

2. Does starting as international footballer effect what the chairman requires of you in terms of performance of the team?

3. Finally does starting as a internationsal footballer effect how your staff, player's and chairman reacts to you?

I know all questions are based around starting as a international footballer, but the questions are really what the differences are better international and sunday league footballer and since i suspect most people start or have started out in past games as sunday league footballer they will identify any answers that point to differences easily.

Yes the reputation does make a lot of difference in the game.
now answers to your questions
1.yes,it does affect the type of players you can attract @ the start of the game. eg once iwas playing as a small team in the EPL and got an offer accepted for Christan Eriksen but he didnt wanted to even negotiate a contract,then i again started the save as International footballer and after getting the the same offer accepted from Ajax he negotiated and i was able to sign him
2.yes, the chairman gives you that bit of extra time if results not going your way if playing with a relegation based club.
3.not too sure on this one mate

Thank you KiaRooney;) i thourght as much but wasn't 100% sure. I haven't started as international footballer yet because of getting use to FM in general since this is the first time i have really sat down with it. I tend to start with low league teams for the added challenge and difficulty but didn't want to make it to easy that i can sign good players and have the chairman be more leaniant on me because of experience been more of the focus point for the chairman to base his dissions on. I take it starting as a international footballer means you will be granted higher player and staff wages aswell as a higher transfer fee? which would make sense since you would be seen as a manager who isn't going to waste that money on players and staff who aren't capable of pushing the team forward.

For the 3rd question it'll initially cause problems with your players. Some players won't be motivated to play for you since you're a Sunday League footballer. After a while, if you win silverware they'll accept you.

Your reputation has a massive effect on what players will work under you. Notice that once you get a good reputation every so often new signings will be thrilled to work under you. On the other end of the spectrum taking over a large club without decent experience means the players will be unhappy to have you, as they're afraid your inexperience will hurt the club (this is literally in their happines status).

Back