Patch 10.3 regens incredibly good but expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter Geenius
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Geenius

Reaction score
Recently bought a Man UTD U18's regen with the potential to be a leading star for any LIGA BBVA, including both Barcelona and Real Madrid. Got an offer accepted for 2.5million but was shocked when he requested £79,000 per week...for a 17 year old!!! Anyone else think that sort of money is mad?

My regens have wanted more, I paid 20 million for on on 80,000 a week, but fair enough he is awesome, got young player of the year first year lol :)

Won't be a problem, since they will be the future of your team. ;)

i had some regens in the older patches who asked for 175000$ a week. yet they were still only 16!!!!!!!!!

i had some regens in the older patches who asked for 175000$ a week. yet they were still only 16!!!!!!!!!
He can't, from what I know, he gotta be 17 to be able to give him a Full Contract. (A)

View attachment 56379

View attachment 56380

This is the guy. we can offer contracts before they are 17 dude. he asked for that much even then. one correction he was 15 not 16!!!!!

He turned out to be great. i dont have his photo in the future. he was awesome way better than any midfielders in the game

Mine are also very awfull with Sunderland. But hey, after 4 season of winning, i have a 177m Transfer budget. Who needs youth intake when u can buy whatever you want lol

Tried to sign a regen from ireland and he wanted 10,000 a week. Gave him 10,000 in the contract then he goes and signs a new deal for a few hundred at the club he was at

Tried to sign a regen from ireland and he wanted 10,000 a week. Gave him 10,000 in the contract then he goes and signs a new deal for a few hundred at the club he was at

Well i was you and noticed he was considering a contract from his current club i would of gave him an extra 5-10 grand and extra bonus's

Back