Patch 12.2.1 morale issue or am I at fault?

• Thread starter Thread starter mcbgun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

mcbgun

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Firstly I'm experienced enough to know that its unlikely to be a game issue.....that being said since auto updating the game to the latest patch, my squad morale has dropped drastically.....suddenly, despite me winning games, delivering precise and game winning and morale boosting team talks, squad morale is appalling.

All three tactics are learnt to pretty much fluid standard and so I tried doing very high and teamwork on the match prep to see if I could boost it that way (its worked nicely in the past)....but this actually had the opposite effect.

I have no problem in adjusting to a different type of game bias but I am stumped on this one. I looked around the net to see if I could find any topics relating to the new patch and team morale but no joy which leads me obviously to conclude that I'm doing something wrong maybe.

Honestly, the only thing I did different this season was to offer low league and cup bonuses....fair enough if all my players had disappointed at receiving a low team bonus under their player information (I have 4 players that have this.....not ideal but not unexpected) but not one of my other players has this. I can't put my finger on it. Players are happy with their training as well so that's another possible reason out the window....

Can anyone shed any light on this? Never had this issue before so am a little lost!

Cheers guys, I'm sure its me missing something!

Mcbgun

If a few players are unhappy about something, and that issue doesn't get resolved (cant be resolved until next season when you set the bonuses again) then their friends/allies in the dressing room are likely to get unhappy too. This problem will probably be emphasised if the players who are unhappy are senior/influential squad members, worse still if they are captain/vice captain.

There are a few ways to rectify morale.

Winning a number of games on the bounce.
Winning convincingly against a rival.
Winning a trophy.
Rectifying the problem if possible (not possible til next season for you)
Giving players new contracts always resets their morale to superb.

Righto...so the likelihood is then that by offering lower bonuses I've actually screwed myself there....oops...thanks for the prompt reply..guess there's not much I can do save waiting till next season and hoping it doesn't effect my season too much!

Cheers

I did exact same thing, offered low bonuses - now my key players' morale is constantly abysmal and the team is struggling....new save me thinks

Back