Patch and updates via steam?

• Thread starter Thread starter cakey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

cakey

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to this forum and getting fm2013 in the next few days.
I have played the older games.
I've seen people moaning about bugs and stuff with the game but was wondering when I install the game via steam (I'm guessing that's still the process) , because it is connected to the Internet when you do it will the new patches be already installed into the game and updated transfers etc also....

ANy installation made now will automatically update itself immediately after the install.

The patch with the transfers is not out until the middle of February at the earliest

Hi
I am new to this forum and getting fm2013 in the next few days.
I have played the older games.
I've seen people moaning about bugs and stuff with the game but was wondering when I install the game via steam (I'm guessing that's still the process) , because it is connected to the Internet when you do it will the new patches be already installed into the game and updated transfers etc also....
So it will clear bugs too will it if I install it now ?

That's one of the main selling points of Steam, it always keeps your games updated. Sure, you may need to restart steam if you want the update the first ~12 hours or so from when it's released but it will always keep you 100% up to date. Love the sales too.

Back