Patch Clash

phoenixsigma1

Reaction score
I was trying to play with my friend on Football manager 2012 on a network game and it wouldnt do anything, we would enter in the IP address and it wouldnt do anything as if it wasnt trying to connect. We were both using Hamachi to play and we tried to play it the day before and he connected but only could pick one team. After this happen i discovered that i was on 12.1 and he was on version 2.0.4 which is the version before me.
So what i am asking is if this would affect the ability to play each other also we use steam for the game which is suppose to auto update the game however it wouldnt update the game if there any suggestion on what to do there.

He is either using a pirate version or has set his steam to not auto update. Change steams update settings and let the patch install.

He is either using a pirate version or has set his steam to not auto update. Change steams update settings and let the patch install.

Well i know for a fact he isnt using a pirate version as i brought it him and he did check that the auto update wasnt turned off and it wasnt however it still didnt update

Back