Patience finally runs out.

• Thread starter Thread starter bezman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

bezman

Reaction score
I have read every story about Runtime Error and have finally ran out of patience with Football Manager 2012. You read its Steams fault then you read its Sports Interactives fault but i really don't care anymore and i have uninstalled it for the last time and gone back to FM 2011. I have tried everything from uninstalling then reinstalling and then tried with one league and even tried with no third party graphics. Its a real shame cos when it works its a great game and realistic. I have included a screenshot of what i get everytime. :(

I had this after I used FMRTE on a save, deleted the save and never used or using FMTRE again and not had any problems

So i assume FMRTE is the main reason why it crashes all the time as i have used just the once. I will try your suggestion Mullen19 of a new game without using it. If it still crashes surely SI needs to address this problem as it seems loads of people are experiencing it as well. Its funny that FM 2011 never crashed even after using FMRTE so i was wondering what has changed between the two games?

Yeah Bezman it is FMRTE definetely,i used to use it and had a few crashes but cant remember the last time i had one.Also if you download graphics i.e facepacks,skins etc only use trusted publishers and read any feedback u get from other people who have used them,i have found this helps too.Pm me if youve any questions m8 :)

Back