Pato Straying Offside

• Thread starter Thread starter Lord_Slop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Lord_Slop

Reaction score
Ok, so I have Pato straying offside constantly, I've set my game to watch highlights and at least 3 to 4 times per game he strays offside, I assume there's more that are not shown in the highlights.

I'm playing him as a deep lying forward with support duty.

Any ideas on what I should do to convince him not to order his lunch in the box?

Go to his interaction screen and teach him to not try and break the offside trap so often.

That should do the trick but it won't do it immediately. He'll have to learn how to do it first..

see if his PM is "try to beat offside trap" either ask him to stop that or try putting him as Poacher... this is normally his preferred role anyway :P is he scoring you goals though?? i mean think about, most quick strikers are offside in real life as they move so quickly off the shoulders that the linesman cant judge it properly and give them offside :D

He's scoring me 1 goal per match so far, most of his offsides are cause he neglected to return from attack.

He's in the area, the ball is cleared, Ambrosini or Pirlo get it back, pass it forward, he still hasn't returned.

You think that's bad, try having Defoe. I swear he's offside 10-15 times per game. I wish it was just him not getting back in time, but it's because he doesn't time his run well. I've recently told him to stop it so hopefully he will take notice soon.

That can be real bad, not only is he stopping the flow, he's also foiling his team-mates' efforts

Sell him if he keeps doing it. Only if he's not scoring many goals

Back