Patrick Roberts Training

marksmithlfc

Reaction score
Hey !

I am needing help in getting Patrick Roberts to fulfill his potential in the game So any help would do ?
At the moment I have him on CF heavy training but if you can help please do

Thanks

Have you tutored him at all? Regarding training, it all depends on how you want to use him...

yes the only player that can tutor him at moment is Adam Lallana , So i would love him to become the English messi i think he has the stats for it just not sure how to get him there . I have him on CF training very intensively. right or wrong

CF puts a lot of CA points into unnecessary stats for him

If you see him as a CF for your team then by all means train him for that. However, I have personally used and seen him used more as an AP, Shadow striker or Inside Forward to great success.

Ok i am now going to put him on inside forward training and on heavy setting to see if i can get him to 4 stars at least ?

I have a question about Roberts meself.

I can train him with Slimani who has a lower personality but higher determination. Is that ok or will I ruin him with a lower personality?

I have a question about Roberts meself.

I can train him with Slimani who has a lower personality but higher determination. Is that ok or will I ruin him with a lower personality?
We need to know personalties and determination of both to really see, but it doesn't sound like the best idea..

in my experience the Best tutotr for Patrick Roberts is Dusan Tadic.. His determination went from 4 to 14 in about 6 weeks or something and pretty much every other stat went up by one

We need to know personalties and determination of both to really see, but it doesn't sound like the best idea..

well I don't have much of a choice. I signed two players specifically to train Roberts and neither of those players are selectable as tutors so they were wasted signing because they are lousy players who are model citizens with great determination.

Slimani is the only one I have who can train Roberts.

What else can I do?

well I don't have much of a choice. I signed two players specifically to train Roberts and neither of those players are selectable as tutors so they were wasted signing because they are lousy players who are model citizens with great determination.

Slimani is the only one I have who can train Roberts.

What else can I do?
you still haven't said the determination and personality of Roberts and Slimani, that's what i'm asking for..

rua

you still haven't said the determination and personality of Roberts and Slimani, that's what i'm asking for..

Roberts Determination= 4, fairly professional
Slimani= 14, balanced

Back