Pattrick Roberts-Cheaper Sterling

Barca4ever11

Reaction score

Im in 3rd year,and this guy is Beast...
My favourite english player is Sterling,buy you cant afford him at any club,so i decided to buy Roberts and to try to develop him in a WC player,and i think i did it.
1st season i paid 12m€ with installments,and he worth it.
I trained him and now he can play at fully potential AML,AMC and AMR,just like Sterling,and hes just 19,he can develope much more...
So,if you cand get Sterling,just take a look at Roberts...
Few screenshots:

Yes, we know about Patrick Roberts, thank you.

No need to be so rude.

Funnily enough, despite his stats i've nearly really been able to get the best out of him, even as and IF at AMR

Ok,i know you do know a lot about him,but i just wanted to show you,how he is developing...thats all :)

Shame about his determination but nothing a bit of tutoring couldn't handle!!

I get the feeling they have lessened him in the latest updates. Friend of mine bought him in a new game & can't gt much out of him at all.

Can anybody post a screenshot of Roberts after a couple of seasons on 15.3, please?

I am curious to see if he can progress and improve at all since they lowered him significantly after winter update. Both Rotariu and Roberts went from -9 to -8 re: PA.

Yes, we know about Patrick Roberts, thank you.
No need to be a ****. I can promise you there are more than a few forum lurkers that appreciates his post. Not everyone is up to date with the FM wonderkids.

No offence Gannicus,but i just wanted to show his developement,after my managements,i knew this guy from FM 2014...

I have Roberts in a pretty good team and I just can't seem to get much out of him. He is good, but not world class.

I'm getting decent return out of him in my United save which was pre-patch.

Fulham got relegated and he was transfer listed, got him for €5m. I initially played him as backup AMC but have him now as backup IF from the left, and play him in easy games or cup games. Developing nicely and scoring plenty of goals with assists.

I've been "toying" with the idea of training him to be familiar with playing on the right, as Januzaj gets injured SO much, and Mata is now 31 (He has scored 40+goals two seasons in a row for me, unbelievable player)

Back