Paul Pogba back to Manchester United !!

fmworld

Reaction score
Hi guys, check out my most recent video ahead of tonight's EURO 2016 final, looking at one of France's best - PAUL POGBA !! Please subscribe to the channel to keep up with any new uploads on Youtube. Thanks !!

[video=youtube;Nwo4HdWvMLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwo4HdWvMLU[/video]

Great Video! I Personally like more when you simulate a few years at a time and not the whole career at once.

I hope Pogba wont join Man Utd, i dont really think he fits them.

Hi there. Yes good idea tbh was thinking about doing intervals every 2-3 years. Will look at implementing when doing something similar. Definitely a top player especially on the game. Had him with Chelsea in a few saves some years ago and always turned out great. Would be a bit pricey to get him now though after his third year in Italy !

Pogba @ United Start Of 1st Season £42.5m + Mata i had januzaj & rashford to play in the hole for me so it was a no brainer to include mata in the deal he's been superb for worth every pennny lars bender playing alongside him and fosu mensah as the rotation option who's being prepared for full 1st team role this season in the 3rd :)

jt7akM.jpg

QX4Hqk.jpg

I got Pogba at the start of my current (5th) season for 76 million. It's now December and I can't really say he's played particularly great. Not bad but just not what I'd expect from one of the best on the game. What role and position do y'all play him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Pogba at the start of my current (5th) season for 76 million. It's now December and I can't really say he's played particularly great. Not bad but just not what I'd expect from one of the best on the game. What role and position do y'all play him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i play him dlp support but when im in full attack mode chasing a game play him ap attack

to be honest as well tho to get best outta him u need a ball winner sat beside him i was playing him alongside carrick at 1st but he got better when i began playing lars bender/fosu mensah alongside him

Last edited:
DLP support for me too when I had him with Chelsea alongside Matic !! Ideal Frank Lampard replacement and younger than Fabregas :)

It depends what you want from him. If you have chances creators further forward the DLP S is the best position for him and it becomes hard for the opposition to get any of the ball.

However if you are looking for better stats from him alone then AP A will score more goals and get more assists with him bursting forward with regular occurrence, however you will get countered on more often and won't control the game as well as can be done.

I often start with him in a midfield 3, AP A and once the game is all but mine change it to DLP S and sit the game out. Cautious after the win is secured. High averages and good stats.