• Thread starter Thread starter paulrobert
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulrobert

Reaction score
Hi I’m Paul Robert new to this forum. Seems like a good place with lots of quality posts and enthusiastic people. Hope to get to know more people in this forum and learn new tricks and do some networking at the same time.

Hey Paul. :)

Welcome to our community. I look forward to your valued posts soon!

Welcome Paul. Great site. Btw try to stay out of the Liverpool V Man Utd threads, you can be killed in those ;)

Hello m8, hope you can do something good to the forums :)

hello Paul,. welcome to this great site. Hope you become an addict like me and so many others.

[FONT=&quot]Hi its me Andrew William new to this forum. It looks like a great place full of quality posts and fantastic people. I hope that I will get useful information from here and also going to share some interesting information.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hi I’m Anthony Gree new member here. I m here to get assistant of senior member.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.[/FONT]

Hi I m Broad Mathew form USA I m new to this forum. I am here to share some interesting information and I also want solution of my problems.

should we not rename this thread, introduce yourself... ? XD

welcome to you all

look forward to speaking with you all

Yeah everyones just taking the chance to introduce themselfs so we might as well. Is it me or do 3 of them new people that introduced themselves look very similar with font and name etc.

They all look the same ye your right!

maybe there mates or summet

or some weird person being number of different people so he can debate with himself XD

Yeah everyones just taking the chance to introduce themselfs so we might as well. Is it me or do 3 of them new people that introduced themselves look very similar with font and name etc.
And the advents in their sigs?

TBH cam i really dont like the look of that... something dodgy going on for sure

This happened the other week.

With American mariage lawyers :S

Look like automated ad bots to me. Come on mods ban them now!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

The last guy was trying to be sneeky by changing his font but he can't fool us.

Ye with the adverts at the bottom its a joke!

get rid of em

In fact this entire thread was started by someone advertising! Ban paulrobert, andrew william, anthony gree, david mark and braod matthew now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back