danny.t

Reaction score
He's retired in my game, anyone know if he comes back as a coach/scout/manager?

Scholes doesnt sorry, but Giggs, Thierry Henry, and i believe if you go onto editor, you can get Plantini and Cantona as coaches :D mad stuff

you should be able to tell if players are going to go into management with the personal on the profile, it will tell you their if unsure.

Last edited:
well he wasnt my player but i was just wondering where he went lol.

yeah i cant wait till henry does, which year does he do it?

when he is 36/37 or 38 somewhere their, im not sure which year(s) they are, sorry i cant be any more descriptive :D

no problem cheers. and does henry become a manager or something else? or does it depend on my game

by the way paul scholes become part of the directing board thing on ova versions on the game

I'm managing Utd, and while he was playing I kept telling him he'd make a good coach, and persuaded him from "Definately not going staying in the game when he retires" to become one of my youth coaches... same goes for Beckham, Giggs, Neville & Van Der Sar!

In the 08 Champ Man I had Gerrard Drogba and Rio Ferdinand in backroom staff Rio was Portsmouth Manager and Drogba was my scout and Gerrard my Assistant Manager

danny, Henry becomes a coach on my game, 20 attk :D i dunno what he will be on your game.

I think it varies from game to game cos Henry didn't become an attacking coach on my game like in fmpanda's

you have to keep saying that he will be a good coach (every few months)
ive had giggs, scholes, van der sar and ferdinand as my coaches

im still trying to play scholes just becuase his my favourite player
and he still has insane values for composure first touch etc

you have to keep saying that he will be a good coach (every few months)
ive had giggs, scholes, van der sar and ferdinand as my coaches

im still trying to play scholes just becuase his my favourite player
and he still has insane values for composure first touch etc

good bumping skills there mate from a thread from 1 and a bit yrs old oO)

woops lol i just went searching for threads for scholes :)
hey i didnt claim to be intelligent! :(
doh!

he retired end of 1st season and signed him as youth coach at united, he worked his way up to assistant manager at united and england - he still is assistant for england but he left united about 6 seasons ago - for some reason he wouldn't accept the contracts i threw at him :S

View attachment 93392