Pavlyuchenko to demand Spurs exit

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko plans talks with manager Harry Redknapp and is expected to demand a transfer.

More...

We'll have him! :D :P But seriously, if he does go and he stays in the EPL, I think Birmingham might get him if they have the funds they are rumoured to have. Chucho and Pavyluchenko upfront - Deadly.

shame cause he's better than crouch in my opinion, I'll take him at newcastle if he'll drop a league :D

Haha, Pavyluchenko would rape in the Championship :P Personally I don't think he's better than Crouch as he's never proved himself like Crouch did, done well at Portsmouth scoring 15 or so league goals, was vital to us really. But hey that's my opinion :)

He'll ****** off back toMother Russia with his tail between his legs like 90% of them do!
Arshavin the exception seeing as he's a total genius!

If used correctly i reckon the Pav could be one of the best in the prem and wouldnt mind him at United but cant see it happening with us having sicknote now

Would be alright for Liverpool as a backup defo better than n'gog and voronin

I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

Harry Redknapp: "We have 4 top, top strikers here now, and that's how many you need."

What he should have said was: "We have 4 top strikers here now, but we only need 3."

keane defoe crouch and pav is like some of the best 4 strikers you will find, though i dont rate crouch hes still a good player for them, would take him at city but he would sit on the bench every week lol

He is a great striker and didn't get much of a shout with Spurs. Hope he stays in England so i can see alot more of him.

spurs signed him because of the fact russia was doing very good with their qualifications. but nobody knew the mastermind behind the russian success was arshavin. the russian maestro was the reason strikers were scoring.

Back