Heading, marking ,tackling, positioning, influence, strength

Description: Winger
Personality: Fairly ambitious

Suggested Roles:

Inside Forward - Attack

Screenshots:

2aa09kx.png

qp5h6t.png

I am aware that he is well known but have any of you had any experiences with him and how does he turn out in the future ?

First season he's keeping Hazard on the bench for me.

Haven't managed barca in fm 2011,but in 2010 was a good sub for Messi or Jovetic on the wings.After learning him some useful preferred moves he became an effective sub player.

everyone knows Pedro mate ;)

seriously what is wrong with that?! i was interested to see what people had to say about pedro in this game, how good he turns out etc. the forum is not entitled "players you have never heard of", is it?

seriously what is wrong with that?! i was interested to see what people had to say about pedro in this game, how good he turns out etc. the forum is not entitled "players you have never heard of", is it?

Raikan just stated that Pedro was a very well known player in FM, that's all, no need for an outburst ..

he played a lot of games for Barca last season as well as this, plays well and scores his share, he's a quality player. He even featured for Spain at the world cup... Henry killer

<)

You were interested?

You aren't the OP...

I smell a duplicate account. Please explain.

Raikan just stated that Pedro was a very well known player in FM, that's all, no need for an outburst ..

the implication is, 'why would you post about a player who is well known', as i've seen on plenty of player threads, such as lukaku's one.

and give me more credit than that, if i were to create a duplicate account i'd be a bit more creative than using the same first two letters. and i'd view it as a bit sad for someone to have 2 accounts on a forum. and lastly i'm at a loss to explain how you can smell a duplicate account, since you asked.

Last edited:
Going back on topic, I think he's pretty underrated on the game.

the implication is, 'why would you post about a player who is well known', as i've seen on plenty of player threads, such as lukaku's one.

and give me more credit than that, if i were to create a duplicate account i'd be a bit more creative than using the same first two letters. and i'd view it as a bit sad for someone to have 2 accounts on a forum. and lastly i'm at a loss to explain how you can smell a duplicate account, since you asked.

Because you aren't the OP, and you respond to someone who mocks the OP addressing yourslef as though you were the OP.

Couple with the same l3 thing in your name....

Because you aren't the OP, and you respond to someone who mocks the OP addressing yourslef as though you were the OP.

Couple with the same l3 thing in your name....

apologies for being off topic here. and no i didnt address myself in any way as if i were the OP, that is merely paranoia on your behalf. i stated that i was interested in the OP's topic - which i am.

I am aware that he is well known but have any of you had any experiences with him and how does he turn out in the future ?

I know he is well known just wanted to see if he is any good later on in the game.

And no way is it a duplicate account , my name in real life is Joseph and i wouldn't put shane or whatever his name is would i ?