Pedro Magon / Stade Rennais F.C./ S01E01

pedroms09

Reaction score
I'm a Brazilian, 34 years old manager and was looking for a job. When suddendly I received a message on my e-mail from Stade Rennais F.C. saying that my job application was succesfull and asked me to go to the office to sign the new contract. But there was one problem, Stade Rennais F.C. is in France. So I packed my stuff , went to france, when I got there went right to the office and signed the contract. The contract regulations was: wage: R$ 97.500 per/month . Expires : 30.6.2011 . Started : 01/07/09.

My first month as Stade Rennais F.C.'s manager was great I had to do some sign-ins -> Antunes ; he's from Portugal, came from Roma F.C. , he plays as wing back left (WBL) , he's 22 years old and I bought him for R$ 2,08 M. I also signed Chikhaoui ; he's from Tunisia , came from Zürich F.C., he plays as AMLC/FC, he's 22 years old and I bought him for R$ 3,15 M. Well , I bought Antunes because I didn't have a reserve for a wing fullback left, so I needed to buy one and I bought Antunes, for a rotation. Some of my strikers were injured, so I bought Chikhaoui , to be also a rotation player, but if he peforms well... why not give him a chance in the first team?

After that, I played my first match as Stade Rennais F.C.'s manager, it was a friendly against Regensburg ,17.07.09, and we won 4-0, I was delighted with the teams peformance because it was a four - nil win and we played away from home. The scorers were Pagis , who scored twice, 2' & 70' ; Gyan 35' ; Lemoine 48'.
Unfourtunately Ekoko, went in the match in the half time but got him self injured at the 60' mark, so after that we played with, only, 10 men. I was also delighted with my winger , Sow who made a beautiful cross , finding Pagis for his second goal of the match. We played with 4-2-4 but it seems more like a 2-4-4.

Then we played another friendly against Pacy Football( 19.07.09 ), to be honest, I've never heard about this team, but we struggled a little bit in this match even though we won by 3 - 1 . Our goals scorers was : Pagis 33' , even though it was a goalkeeper mistake; Gyan 38', another goalkeepers mistake, he kicked up but it went right to Gyan who scored the goal ; Badione 88'. Pacy Football 's goal scorer: El Azzouzi 65' . It was also an away match and we also played in a 4-2-4 or 2-4-4 tactic. But in this match , unfourtunately, Bruno Cheyrou got injure, he twited his ankle, and had to be out for 3 weeks.

After that match we played our last friendly against Dijon F.C.O. (23.07.09) , I wasn't very proud with the team even though we won a 2 - 1 game, 'cause Dijon F.C.O. was always on atack and we got lucky... very lucky to have scored these two goal in the secon half, because the first half, Dijon dominated the game. The goals scorers: Gyan 62'; Badione 80' . And they're goal scorer: Vosahio 17' , it was a rebound kick and my goalkeeper , didn't have the chance to get to that one.

After that embarassing match LOSC Lille Métropole , wanted to sign Leroy for R$ 3 M. it was a good price because Leroy was ,at his normal price, R$ 2 M. and I accepted it because he was already 34 years old, and I'm trying to get the squad young.

After my first month experience I think that I'm going to sign Elkeson , who's a good Offensive Midfielder , a hot prospect for the future, 20 years old and only for R$ 4 M. I guess. So.. good bye , see you in the next episode.

Last edited:
Pedro Magon/ Stade Rennais F.C./S01E02

So after my second month experience as Stade Rennais F.C.'s manager I made some couple of changes.
First I bought Elkeson, the Brazilian player that I told you guys on my last episode. So I bought him for R$ 3 M and he was actually for R$ 4 M, he plays as AM/FC and he's 20 years old. The fans were delighted withElkeson's igning, because they think that Elkeson is a hot prospect for the future.

Onde day before our debut in Ligue 1 against Paris Saint Germain, my Centre Back , Kader Mangane has caught an injury and he's going to be out for 2 - 3 months. That's a little crappy 'cause Mangane was my first team centre back so it was a big loss, but we did our best to get over it.

1º Ligue 1 Match against PSG at Home.
- I was delighted with my defence that has been able to complete the gap of Mangane that is injured and my Foward , Pagis did a great job finishing one goal for the team. I was also pleased with Lemoine , my Defensive Midfielder, because he executed a beautiful goal from the outside of the area and making the second for the team. After all that Mevlüt, PSG's Centre Back , was sent off.
So the game ended: SRFC 2 x 0 PSG ; Goals scorers : 09' Pagis & 17' Lemoine.

After a pleasentfully match I didn't expect a horrible meeting with my ,Wing Back Right, Fanni. He told me that he has already achieved his goals in the club and wanted to move. So I told him that it's fine if he wanted to move.
So I sold him for R$ 10 M to Shakhtar and needed to replace him so I bought Basta, he's a Serbian, Right Full Back. He came from Udinese for R$ 3 M . So I guess we had a little profit of R$ 7 M .

2º Ligue 1 Match against LOSC Lille Métropole, away.
- It was an exciting match , with 6 goal in total, our team came ahead of the game with Bocanegra's goal, but then Tulio de Melo scored a goal from corner. After that Bangoura scored for us , putting us in the lead , but, again from corner, Plestan scored for Lille. Then Leroy, our ex player, scored for Lille and Pagis with a Penalty Kick scored for us to equilise the game.
So the game ended : LOSC Lille Métropole 3 x 3 SRFC ; Goals scorers: 13' Tulio de Melo, 40' Plestan and 66' Leroy. 04' Bocanegra, 25' Bangoura and 86' Pagis(PK).

3º Ligue 1 Match against Lyon at home.
- Lyon as you guys know is a world class team, has a lot of good players, and won the game with L.Lopez's goal.
It wasn't our lucky day 'cause Lisandro Lopez scored an flying goal and it was the winning goal. Unfortunately we lost at home.
So the game ended: SRFC 0 x 1 Lyon ; Goals Scorers : 13' L.Lopez.

4º Ligue 1 Match against O.M. away.
- O.M. has dominated the game at least in the first half, giving no space for my players to play, scoring 3 goals. In the second half I gave some confidence in my team and they scored 2 goals . We wasn't lucky to score another goal because O.M.'s goalkeeper had a outstanding day.So the game ended: O.M. 3 x 2 SRFC ; Goals Scorers : 4' Abriel , 17' Brandão and 42' Diawara.
57' Bocanegra and 71' Bangoura.

We started the season with the 1º place but unfourtunately, with the crisis going on, we dropped to 13º.
I would say that my team is suffering an crisis because we lost some key player such as Fanni , who left the club and Kader Mangane , who is suffering a long injury. But, slowly, we're trying to fix the team and rush to success.
Coments if you wish, I will accept any kind of coment! thank you, see you next episode.