TomWBAFC

Reaction score
Does anybody have much knowledge on Pedro Pereira?, he plays for Benfica and is only 18, its my first season with Newcastle and one of my scouts as came across him on loan at Everton. His current ability is 3 star and has a potential ability of 4 1/2 stars.

any info on this player from anybody who as maybe bought him and know if he develops well or not. thank you

I'm in 2021 and Juventus just signed him from Benfica for £17m. Very solid all round, only has 3 attributes below 10 which are both set pieces and penalties. Apparently very consistent and can still "improve significantly" in the future in the opinion of some of my scouts who have very good player knowledge. Resolute personality too.

Would've liked to sign him myself but got a bad Brexit so couldn't get a work permit.

cheers for the info on him mate i did make the signing in the end. 18 years old and paid £7m so if on yours juventus are paying £17m for him i'm hoping he turns into a decent player on mine, I'm Newcastle on my first save since i bought this game. it was said when i bought him that he would probably go onto bigger and better things.