Penalties

• Thread starter Thread starter Cabbage5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Cabbage5

Reaction score
In my experience it's near impossible for my opposition to miss a penalty during the game. I am currently in May 2022 on my Stoke save and it's the first time(!) in this save that my goalkeeper managed to saved a penalty. So I'm wondering is this a glitch or something because I think it's impossible my opposition scored from what must have been over 50 penalties so far in a row.

It's just random, my goalkeeper sometime saves penalty or a penalty taker blast it over, or hit the bar/post...It's all about luck :)

and a little skill, there is a long equation which takes it all into account, mainly skill and luck :P

ahha it's not a glitch at all..and yes, it is very rare that keepers save penalties.

ahha it's not a glitch at all..and yes, it is very rare that keepers save penalties.

It isn't that rare, odds are against a keeper and you should never expect him to save one but 20% of penalty's are saved

It isn't that rare, odds are against a keeper and you should never expect him to save one but 20% of penalty's are saved

i don't expect him to save it. and they usually don't. but my defenders are too busy being monsters to concede penalties.

Back