Penalties

• Thread starter Thread starter parkin90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

parkin90

Reaction score
I have noticed when i have a player on 2 goals in a match and win a pen that player will take the kick, not my main penalty taker.

not sure if this has happened in previous fm's or if iv only just noticed but w.e its a neat touch to get players a hattrick

i have never had that happen, thats quite a nice little touch! does he score most of the time?
i always wanted to know that if a player has a penalty taking stat of 20 and he is playing a game of 4.3 average and steps up to take the spot kick, will he score??

or will a player with a penalty stat of say 9 and match rating of 8.8 more likely to score?

I have noticed when i have a player on 2 goals in a match and win a pen that player will take the kick, not my main penalty taker.

not sure if this has happened in previous fm's or if iv only just noticed but w.e its a neat touch to get players a hattrick
its some SI added when they made FM10, much like real life if a player is on 2 goals, and there happens to be a penalty they're often allowed to take it and complete their hat trick

i have never had that happen, thats quite a nice little touch! does he score most of the time?
i always wanted to know that if a player has a penalty taking stat of 20 and he is playing a game of 4.3 average and steps up to take the spot kick, will he score??

or will a player with a penalty stat of say 9 and match rating of 8.8 more likely to score?

i would say the player playing well
think of it like this the player will feel invicible coz they are playin well
whilst the other will be expecting too and be so scared of missing tht he wont concentrate and miss

yeah he has scored every pen when this has happened though i think his pen attribute is only around 14.

so to back up what your sayin i think if they are havin a good game then they will more likely score a penalty.

would be intersting to see if this happens in penalty shootouts. e.g if worst player on pitch misses their pen while someone with a low attribute but havin a stormer scores

Back