• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

shmerty

Reaction score
Hi,

The above bug has happened to me twice. I will both penalty shoot-outs in sudden-death and as soon as I go back to Home, it says I lost the shoot-out and the score doesn't remotely reflect the true score that happened during the game.

Surely others have experienced this? Like I said, it has happened twice. The first time it happened I thought it would just be a one-off.

Is there any bug reporting forms on SIGAMES website I can submit this? I couldn't find one.

Thanks,
Liam

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:32 PM ----------

Sorry, doing an advanced search returned that others had reported this problem. Doh! Hope I havent wasted anyones time.

Hi, i cant find anyone else having this issue either but it just happened to me... I lost 5-4 in a penalty shootout, but the news item afterwards said i won 10-9.

Here's a screenie to show the false scoreline at the top of the screen, but Southend (the real winning side) celebrating the winning penalty:

southendvdagred.png

Dont fix it too soon though... might make it easier to win if i have to lose to win :D

I won 20-19 on pens as England vs. Portugal in the European cup. poor effort by the keepers.

This is slightly off the penalty bug topic, but i think i've got a bug because i have Febian Brandy on loan from United, but it says hes unhappy at the club because i've transfer listed him :s how can i he's not my player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back