Pennant reveals England ambition

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke City's Jermaine Pennant tells BBC Radio Stoke he still harbours hopes of representing England.

More...

Hmm, ambitious. Good luck to him, Tony Pulis hopefully will get a good season from him.

Only room for one Jermaine in that squad, lad.

Calm down son, you've only been playing for Stoke 5 minutes..

Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, SWP.

Best of luck Jermaine.

But seriously, no.

And Wayne Routledge is more likely to get a call up?

At least Jermaine Pennant knows how to cross.

Where exactly did I say that Routledge should get a call up. He is also ****. Don't try and put words into my mouth, mug.

Can't see it happening to be honest, i think he will have a good year at Stoke because he can cross and Stoke can header so it is a match made in heaven.

You've got more chance off ******** a rocking horse Mr Pennant.

What is Jermain smoking?

You don't want to know, but I can tell you there is plenty of it in Spain:P.

Pennant isn't good enough to force himself into the England squad. The one position where we have plenty of quality players is on the wings.

tbh he is probably better than that lame excuse for a footballer called Prawn Wright-Phillips :P

Ambitious. Good crosser of the ball, but not much else to his game. What has he got on Young, Lennon, Johnson or Milner?

Some 4-5 years back, yes he was good talent, dont know what went wrong for him. I liked him at Liverpool when he scored that cracking goal against Chelsea.(Maybe in community shield or leagur match, i'm not sure). His Career went donwhill after 1 season with Liverpool. Now i dont think he will get chances, ffs even Ashley Young is waiting for his chances.

Well, if SWP can get capped for England, why not Pennant?

bit pointless im sure most english player have ambitions to play for england, just because he hasnt been great recently doesnt mean he should give up, i bet even karl henry has england ambitions ;)

means nothing really :S

Back