Percentage % of Transfer Revenue

• Thread starter Thread starter FarazAli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 14K

FarazAli

Reaction score
Hi I want to ask the board to increase the % of transfer revenue made available to me but the option is greyed out because it says that not enough time has passed since I last asked them to increase it.

Does anyone know how long will I have to wait before the option is available again to be asked?

Its pathetic really. The current percentage is set to 20%. I want to sell the players and get better players for less money.

Thank You

I have the feeling you have to wait 6 months between asking the board for things...

It isn't pathetic, some chairmen are more strict than others when it comes to finances, that is how it is irl.

First and foremost, lower your wage bill - else you'll see your request granted straight away. I started off with 20% and Roma, and after one season I got it up to 35% and when I got rid of Totti, De Rossi etc they put it up to 75%.

I think you have to kind of live within your own means. If you over spent previous season then the board pulls it down to 20% or something until you offload some players and cover the negative surplus. Thats what I have found out because the board putt it back to 100% after i offloaded a few players.

Back