Percy Tau - Potential Right Wing Genius

woolly

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone else has managed to get this young winger for their team. I managed to get him for my Celtic save (I'm trying to win the Champions League with them) at the end of the first season for £250.000. He's proving to be a good crosser of the ball as well as contributing on the goal scoring front. I know Celtic is an easy challenge but I would like to know if he could hack it elsewhere.

View attachment 41703

Those mentals make it difficult, especially at a top, top team. But he looks like a beast to get off the bench.

I have signed him for Newcastle, 1st season, Couldn't get a work permit so he is on load in Portugal at the min and tearing it up! I paid £400k or thereabouts for him and he's now worth just over £3m n getting regular all ups to the South African NT , Hopefully he get a WP soon!

Those mentals make it difficult, especially at a top, top team. But he looks like a beast to get off the bench.
I agree he would probably struggle in one of the really big teams, but Celtic aren't the biggest team in the world (I put them mid-table premiership at best myself). Now into my 3rd season at Celtic, unfortunately he has suffered a serious ligament injury which has kept him out of the first teams and knocked some of his stats down, hopefully he can get back the form that saw him not only score 17 goals and provide 21 assists in 41 appearances (11 of which were from the subs bench) in his first season.