Perfect 4-3-3 (Ruthless in Attack resolute in Defence)

dewysinatra

Reaction score
Been trying to find a formation that is very good in scoring goals and concedes very few, almost similar to Jose Mourinhos Real Madrid and I think I've got it. So far I've played 32 games in the league with Man Utd winning 29, losing 2 and drawing one. Scoring 104 and conceding just 11, keeping 22 clean sheets. The roles are pretty set in stone for each position the only variation is rotating Pogba & Mata on that left CM position with Pogba playing Roaming Playmaker & Mata as an Advanced Playmaker Support (Mata is IMMENSE) and henrik mkhitaryan has been a revelation in that Inside Forward Attack role with 23 goals and 24 assists

This is the system hope it helps8-|

Been trying to find a formation that is very good in scoring goals and concedes very few, almost similar to Jose Mourinhos Real Madrid and I think I've got it. So far I've played 32 games in the league with Man Utd winning 29, losing 2 and drawing one. Scoring 104 and conceding just 11, keeping 22 clean sheets. The roles are pretty set in stone for each position the only variation is rotating Pogba & Mata on that left CM position with Pogba playing Roaming Playmaker & Mata as an Advanced Playmaker Support (Mata is IMMENSE) and henrik mkhitaryan has been a revelation in that Inside Forward Attack role with 23 goals and 24 assists

This is the system hope it helps8-|

Download_

Ahhh man.... Really wanted to try this and then realized that there was no download link! lol

Training

Can you tell me what training you use?

just tested it, its way 2 leaky in defense...
played real and bayern in tff´s testing league and conceded 42(real) and 52(bayern) in 31 games.
scoring was ok, scored 67/69 goals.
cant believe how u only conceded 11 goals in the season

just tested it, its way 2 leaky in defense...
played real and bayern in tff´s testing league and conceded 42(real) and 52(bayern) in 31 games.
scoring was ok, scored 67/69 goals.
cant believe how u only conceded 11 goals in the season

Where is the tactic?

so all the players are just set to their instructions the template gives them as standard for their roles?