Perfect replacement for Aguero?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Nando9

Reaction score
I am Atletico and coming up to the end of my third season. Just need to prepare for the likelihood of Aguero leaving as I can't get him to agree a contract and don't want to lose him when his contract runs out. If I get the minimum fee of 39 million for him who would be the ideal player to replace him with?

Thanks

Leo from Cruzeiro should be 20 by the end of 3rd season. Look for him. Also, Vinicius ( should be around 21) might be good.

Hernandez is the closest to him imo. You need to hang onto him really, Aguero is easily the best goalscorer on the game and your only three seasons in; he hasn't peaked yet.

Pablo piatti comes close to him atribute vise but u got to get his striker position to natural

Hernandez is the closest to him imo. You need to hang onto him really, Aguero is easily the best goalscorer on the game and your only three seasons in; he hasn't peaked yet.

Yes for sure I need to keep hold of him but there are always clubs interested in him and he has only 39m min fee. And trying to upgrade his contract is proving a nightmare due to his greedy agent demands of 275k a week!
So just preparing for the inevitable lol!

Cavani. Won't stop scoring for me, as if he's on drugs :\

Wait until the start of the new season and put all your transfer budget into your wage budget and then see what happens?

Wait until the start of the new season and put all your transfer budget into your wage budget and then see what happens?

Sounds like a good idea. I done that when I have 8mil. My wages raised to 1.4 from 1.1 but still couldn't offer him more. He isn't getting anymore than over 200k tho, that's for sure. If all else fails I may go for cavani or hulk maybe? Both certain to score goals and could form good partnership with Gameiro

Sounds like a good idea. I done that when I have 8mil. My wages raised to 1.4 from 1.1 but still couldn't offer him more. He isn't getting anymore than over 200k tho, that's for sure. If all else fails I may go for cavani or hulk maybe? Both certain to score goals and could form good partnership with Gameiro

Either one of them would perform as good as (if not better) Sergio Kun.

Cavani performs more than good! Scored an overal of 44 goals for me in my second season. Hulk i'm not so sure on, was bought by Inter and didn't score alot.

Back