Reaction score
View attachment 22400View attachment 22399View attachment 22398View attachment 22397View attachment 22396View attachment 22395
View attachment 22275

First i played season just to make perfect tactic. Stared new season and Works fantastic, scores lots of goals and concede few( other teams have small amount of shots on target -Bayern 2 on target, milan 1 on target etc) (** friendly games managed by AssManager)
Regista - very important. should be good in defence and attack, takes corners
Mezzala- should be comfortable with role,
no OI
AssManag. takes control of Training
there are goals from throw ins and corners, but the way teams play is also entertaining, Creative, especially if you have good regista
Tactic :
View attachment 22274

Last edited:
Would be nice if you post formation ss so people can see what it is

Seems interesting... I'm playing with same formation except for Mc who is on same line of mezzala.
Do you play with trhow in and corner exploit?
Anyway a longer test should be done to check the real value of the tactic but seems you ve done a good job

edit: I've seen in the OP "there are goals from corner and throw in"

Last edited:
#Question

What are the most important attributes of players for each position?

"there are goals from throw ins and corners"

:(

sto to veze dalmatinske ljude :D

will try it

Good tactics

Played with arnseal won league and Europa first season . But didn’t go far in fa cup and carabao cup

Very efficient with middle table teams

Tried with Foggia in Italian serie A 2020-2021, was predicted 12° and instead I won the league and Italian Cup (5-0 against Juventus).
The tactic was more effective when i set the offside line to "Normal" instead of "very high", I started to conceiding less gol on counterattack.