Personal Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i have Patrick Helmes in my Leverkusen squad and since the beggining of the game (well he starts off injured for about 4 months) he has been having personal problems, dont get me wrong, his 1st season was electrifying as well as his current season now (in December)

i have allowed him leave of absence 3 times already to sort out his problems, he comes back and is fine for a week or so then he has personal problems again, can anyone suggest how to permanently get rid of this?

his morale is superb, i won the Bundesliga 1st season, i always praise him when he plays well, i have tried to sign staff and players, offer new contracts, nothing works. oO)

i have Patrick Helmes in my Leverkusen squad and since the beggining of the game (well he starts off injured for about 4 months) he has been having personal problems, dont get me wrong, his 1st season was electrifying as well as his current season now (in December)

i have allowed him leave of absence 3 times already to sort out his problems, he comes back and is fine for a week or so then he has personal problems again, can anyone suggest how to permanently get rid of this?

his morale is superb, i won the Bundesliga 1st season, i always praise him when he plays well, i have tried to sign staff and players, offer new contracts, nothing works. oO)

I don't know mate, all the things I would usually suggest you do you've already done. XD

I guess my advice would be to sell him while you still can get something from him.

Maybe you don't have to give him leave of absence too regularly or his personality doesn't mix with the other players.

I'd sell him as well. He clearly isn't happy, you've done your best - just cut him loose and sign a replacement.

I had similar with Otamendi for West Brom. No matter what we've won, who we've signed, he simply won't stay happy for longer than 2 months. I had to get rid in the end.

i send him on leave like every 6 months, thats quite a long break in between :P
he mixes perfectly, he has made 2 new players favourite personel since i signed them :D
sent him away again now, its the December/Jan break in the Bundesliga and see what happens when he gets back

If he comes back and do the same,just sell him.There are way better strikers than him and with way lower possibilities to happen what happened here.

I know your pain have a guy from Norway, forgotton his name, just will not settle. it is a pain. think i will just cut my loses. 8M down the drain.

I have the same problem in my game. My left back Olsson (Blackburn) when i signed with Birmingham he became unhappy i offered him a new contract then he became happy, but ever time im in a match and click on feedback it say Olsson has problems motivating because of personal issues with me, but when i click on his personal info it says he is happy at the club and lists no problems. oO)

i understand that happens when you buy players and bring them to your club from wherever but he has been there for a couple of years already! trying to flog him off now, i really like him as a ST, plays really well, will see what happens when he gets back, i am not wanting to sell him so just offering and rejecting to give him a bit of a wake up, not sure what else i can do :D

Just a quicky if he's in such electrifying form and his morale is Superb does it really matter?

Just a quicky if he's in such electrifying form and his morale is Superb does it really matter?
hahaha, i know what you saying, just wanted to get others views on it, i ended up selling him to Rubin for 13 million (was worth 4.8) with 30% sell on clause :D
so not too bad, trying to get Michael Owen fro 750k from United to help for the rest of the season :D

Does he have Köln in his favourite clubs? He joined Leverkusen from there and there's some rivalry bettween those two clubs. Could this be a reason?

hahaha, i know what you saying, just wanted to get others views on it, i ended up selling him to Rubin for 13 million (was worth 4.8) with 30% sell on clause :D
so not too bad, trying to get Michael Owen fro 750k from United to help for the rest of the season :D

I had this in my Barnet game with my new Polish keeper. He was unsettled at first, then started moaning about the way I speak to my players and then felt he was being treated unfairly by the club. He was still playing well though and his morale was superb, so I kept praising his form etc but nothing seemed to work. Then I left him out for one game against the bottom of the league team because I had like 3 games in 8 days and all of a sudden he loves the club and me :D.

Back