PES 2010 Challenge?

Reaction score
hi guys wonder if you could help me, my and my younger brother enjoy playing PES 2010 and we have done all the leagues and cups, and even did world cup qualifiers. We enjoying playing against each other and not as a team, so master league is not a possibility but i wonder if any one could think up a tournament/League to make to do.

I thought about doing a English Champions League with 32 English Teams, Wot do you think,

views and ideas would be great. Please no FIFA OR PES Haters or debates please i am not interested in which game is better and why i would just like some ideas or views please..

many thanks

Be a 1 star team in a top flight League?

Be a 1 star team in a top flight League?

we like playing against each other, not as a team would play every match in that league/cup for e.g.
world cup has 32 teams, me and my brother would play as all 32 teams, any more ideas thanks

Well seeing as the choices of teams are limited there aren't many options...

Classic Teams
Custom Teams with the Hidden players
Champions League
Europa League
World Cup
etc..

Well seeing as the choices of teams are limited there aren't many options...

Classic Teams
Custom Teams with the Hidden players
Champions League
Europa League
World Cup
etc..

i have done the world cup and the europa league, wot i mean is i need a league/cup to make up Like a All English CL or possibly EURO 2012 Qualifiers?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

any ideas people?