Pes (Master League question)

Anton86

Reaction score
hee guys i just started a master league with pes 09 just for the hack of it. anyway, i was wondering if it is possible to buy big players in the first season since you start in a league below the top league. and since i play top player i'm not sure whether i will promote in the first season, like will i get stuck with the same squad?

You can buy whoever you can afford. There's no such thing as reputation in the ML so if you can afford someone's price + wages then you can sign them.

And also the fact that you need to earn a bigger budget to gain better players is part of the challenge. The more you win the more points etc you can gain. Also at the options screen at the start you can normally set the difficulty of acquiring players as well as the actual difficulty of the game.

I thought they still done the repuation thing like on 08, hahaha, not ,played the master league once becasue of become a legend

Oh yeah forgot about that. There is a reputation afterall. :$

No it is not possible to get big players in the first season. the season is to try achieve with the set of rubbish players you start with. to supplement them try and get the newly generated players that come with no acquisition fee, i think they are under 17 players, and also some japanese and like countries whose players are a lot cheaper.
Some people prefer to get promoted in the second season, because you will be more likely yo have baught a few players and will not struggle as much in your first season in the top league.

yeah i got a bit more into it now. though i promoted the first season easily and don't have any problems with my team. going to switch back to football manager though...