peskybendben

Reaction score
Thread closed due to insufficient interest. If you require a kit pack, please use the link in my sig!

Thanks,
Ben.

Last edited:
I dont mind u taking the templates:).....good idea for you start one and I really wish you all the best and hopefully you will get loads of Requests

Thanks mate. I was just hoping to give a little helping hand to the community, and perhaps you guys too. I have seen how busy you get, and I was thinking that maybe some of your customers could come here as a second choice place. Therefore you won't be overloaded with too many requests, and I will be happy because I have customers. Also, I have the added bonus of making kit packs! :D

Good luck with the future of your editing thread, I hope mine can take off like yours did.
Ben.

Custom Media Source Form:
Name: NileSports
URL(Provide if they have one): www.nilesports.org
Is Fake?(yes or No): yes
Period(Daily, Sunday, Bi-monthly,Yearly ect.): Daily
Scope(National, Continental, Club, local ect.): Continental
Style: professonail Idk

Thanks mate. I was just hoping to give a little helping hand to the community, and perhaps you guys too. I have seen how busy you get, and I was thinking that maybe some of your customers could come here as a second choice place. Therefore you won't be overloaded with too many requests, and I will be happy because I have customers. Also, I have the added bonus of making kit packs! :D

Good luck with the future of your editing thread, I hope mine can take off like yours did.
Ben.

Did you really want to act as a second-choice??....lol Thanks and best of luck to you 2,do PM me if you need anything

Cheers mate. I noticed how busy yours was, and thought to myself, "I'm not going to be getting that many requests!" So I kinda am a back-up for your customers, however I do wish to be reaching another audience, and hopefully soon enough will be attracting my own set of customers. Also, any more requests? nilelg5, did you get your NileSports package ok?

Ben.

Hi mate, any chance you could do this for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/?xk64241b5ztbg64

Take the database above and make sure the top two from the league go into champs league and the 3rd and 4th go into europa league. Also is there any chance you can make a kit pack based on the colours I have given them in the editor?

Thanks a bunch and sorry if I didnt use the template :)

Cheers mate. I noticed how busy yours was, and thought to myself, "I'm not going to be getting that many requests!" So I kinda am a back-up for your customers, however I do wish to be reaching another audience, and hopefully soon enough will be attracting my own set of customers. Also, any more requests? nilelg5, did you get your NileSports package ok?

Ben.

I'm sure it will,no one on my Thread knows a jack about Creaing Kits and your Thread combines both...best of luck again and yeah I have a Kit Request coming soon

EDIT: Could you also put the top 12 chairman on the clubs and set all of their patience stats to max. Thanks a lot if you can do this.

Sorry Dan, but that is a bit too complicated for me afterall. Sorry I couldn't be of any help to you. As long as requests are not as complicated as Dan's, I am happy to do them. As long as it is something using the templates above, inc. kit packs!

Cheers.

No problem mate, which bit was too complicated for you ?

Making the top 2 go to the Champions League, and 3 and 4 go to Europa League. I just can't find that part... :S

Sorry again.

No problem. I could not find it anywhere :(