Peter Pillar my Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum00998

Reaction score
At the begining of the season i brought this Regen and he has recently been on loan where he has done quite well, and i want to include him in my first team. But i am not sure how to play him and whether i should buy a new striker to play with him. At the moment i currently have van persie, pato, lukaku, vela.

If he is a Regen nobody is going to know how good he is or what his stats are like. So either post a screenshot of him or expect no useful answers

How to play him.

Just click on the roles and see what his best stats are for each role. Thats how you decide on how to play him. Send him out on loan again. You need 4 or 5 top class strikers. (Pending on formation wise) He will be a good back up if you ever sell on some of them players. You got a screen shot?

At the begining of the season i brought this Regen and he has recently been on loan where he has done quite well, and i want to include him in my first team. But i am not sure how to play him and whether i should buy a new striker to play with him. At the moment i currently have van persie, pato, lukaku, vela.
cute little story there mate :P... no one cares, he is a regen, no screens no nothing, aarrgh :@\
there is a Show off your regen thread for this, use it!

I did attempt to put a screen shot on the post but its not coming up. I wonder weather it will come up on this one.

well his a good dribbler and have good techniqe but slow to be a advanced forward.
poacher my guess

he is too slow to be a poacher.. i would recommend playing him as a deep-lying forward.. he's got the right skills for that role

He's 18, and not amazing. use him as a sub or reserves. If you have van persie, and Lukaku, he shoul;d not make the team.

He's 18, and not amazing. use him as a sub or reserves. If you have van persie, and Lukaku, he shoul;d not make the team.

Not amazing? Hes 18 and has stats like that?

The more first team football you play him the more he will improve. Anyway, deep-lying forward I would think.

use the link given by Raikan (:wub:) please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back