Peterborough- Good Enough To Get Promoted?

They are definitely good enough. I would not of brought all those new guys in however. Combined with them not being fully fluid in your tactics and team cohesion being poor, be prepared for a rough start. I bought Florent Cuvelier in my save and he played for me all the way up into the Premier where he stayed for a few years. I eventually sold him and he continued on destroying the Championship and League 1. Awesome mental, and tactical stats even if his physical skills are deeply lacking. So when he is healthy play him. I used him as a DLP. Not a tactical expert but looking at what you posted (not enough info), looks like your team might suffer from a lack of attacking options.

On my saves in Championship, Peterborough managed by AI always either get promoted or at least played in play offs, so I guess they are good enough.

They are definitely good enough. I would not of brought all those new guys in however. Combined with them not being fully fluid in your tactics and team cohesion being poor, be prepared for a rough start. I bought Florent Cuvelier in my save and he played for me all the way up into the Premier where he stayed for a few years. I eventually sold him and he continued on destroying the Championship and League 1. Awesome mental, and tactical stats even if his physical skills are deeply lacking. So when he is healthy play him. I used him as a DLP. Not a tactical expert but looking at what you posted (not enough info), looks like your team might suffer from a lack of attacking options.

Any suggestions on what strikers to sign pal? Should I sign any of the trialists?

Any suggestions on what strikers to sign pal? Should I sign any of the trialists?
Can't help you there. I do not think I signed anyone better than what I started with in League 2 until I got to the Championship.

Back