Peterborough United - Upon This Rock.

Reaction score
Header-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how to remove attatchments though -_- want to make them bigger and put in OP rather than have as attatchment :(

SkyHeader.jpg

Ferguson Leaves Peterborough To Join His Father

Peterborough Darren Ferguson Has left the club to join his dad as assistant manager of Manchester United !
The Former Preston Gaffer , 40 , led Peterborough to back to back promotions before leaving to join preston in 2009. It is beleived that he will be learning from his father in an attempt to boost his managerial career , therfore possibly getting himself a premier league job. Many Peterborough Fans such as John Situo , 28 , Have expressed their outrage at the move ' I mean why go from managing a club where everyone loves you to being a assistant manager to daddy , i mean whats the point ? ' However Others Such as Mark Halsen , 44 , Have Expressed Their Good Luck Wishes to Darren ' Good luck to him i say , hes been great for us and maybe this is his turn at the big time , thank you for all darren '

Peterborough United Are yet to comment on their managerial position but it is thought they will appoint from within.

Darren Ferguson Has Had This To say ' I am very grateful for peterboroughs support on this matter i am thoroughly looking forward to joining manchester united '

SkyHeader.jpg

Peterborough Appoint Newton

Peterborough united have replaced Darren Ferguson With his former First Team Coach Tommo Newton.
Newton who was a good friend of Fergusons has yet to comment on his appointment but Peterborough have called a press conference at 2PM Today to confirm the appointment of Newton.

The former first team coach , 36 , has been coaching at the club for the last 8 years and beat canidates such as sam allardyce and allan curbishley to the job.

Newton , has been a peterborough fan all his life and inside sources beleive he has always been the main canidate for the job , more to come.

Back