Petr Cech Problems

Reaction score
I'm Chelsea first season he's not doing very good. Does anyone have any suggestions i.e. - Constantly praise him, sign him a new contract, player instructions, or a good replacement?
Thanks, Chris. :D

Ive just been Chelsea in the challenge,he only let in 8 league goals all season and was brilliant for me,im not sure what you are doing.

Ive just been Chelsea in the challenge,he only let in 8 league goals all season and was brilliant for me,im not sure what you are doing.

How attacking was your tactic and what player instructions did he have?
Cheers JP.

Here's the tactic,its quite attacking but solid too:

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks. Just downloaded now, however I've finished pre-season and my first league game is Liverpool away so this better be good! :P

I'm Chelsea first season he's not doing very good. Does anyone have any suggestions i.e. - Constantly praise him, sign him a new contract, player instructions, or a good replacement?
Thanks, Chris. :D

Been chelsea on numorous occasions and have always had to get rid of him and bring in someone else!
have never started a new game with him though,alwys got the chelsea job after 4-5 seasons and always underperforms for me!

I don't think he is that good on the game really :( when i have had he he always dose ****
I tend to sell him when chelsea and sign Akinfeev Asenjo Doni

Simple mate you sell him

wqc3rb4pnszf.jpg

you must admit though he is awesome in real life

dont know what youre doin cos in a chelsea save my mate had he didnt let in a leaguge goal until mid october

you must admit though he is awesome in real life

dont know what youre doin cos in a chelsea save my mate had he didnt let in a leaguge goal until mid october

He's not been as good since stephen hunt fractured his skull though?
buffon will always be number 1 to me?

Back