Petr Cech

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Is it me or is he just unpossible to score against, this guy is amazing in the game for some reason, defo overated in the game in my OPINION.

Last edited:
Agree.

On my games Chelsea always concede less goals in the league then anyone. I also find Chelsea very hard to beat as i cant score v them.

as u posted this i just scored 2 past them and beat them 2-0 so id say no hes not but on my other save with west ham i am about to play them so we will see

first season with chelsea 12 games without conceding and this season hasnt conceded in 7 games so far

Agree.

On my games Chelsea always concede less goals in the league then anyone. I also find Chelsea very hard to beat as i cant score v them.

yeah agree, torres couldnt even score one on ones against him, and also chelsea only usually have conceded like 7 goals at christmas time:@

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

as u posted this i just scored 2 past them and beat them 2-0 so id say no hes not but on my other save with west ham i am about to play them so we will see

no offence but one game doesnt mean nothing mate

peter cech amazin on da game he pulls off saves left nd right i cud onli beat him through a penalty in my last game 1-1 wit chelsea

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Oh nd guess what he went da right way for the pen lol

yeah agree, torres couldnt even score one on ones against him, and also chelsea only usually have conceded like 7 goals at christmas time:@

I never manage to score on one one ones. maybe 1 out of 10 will go in, so not that good, i find it very odd

I wouldn't say he was overrated because Cech is definitely one of the best goalkeepers in the world at the moment when he's at his best. I think everyone will agree he's just off form at the moment.

I wouldn't say he was overrated because Cech is definitely one of the best goalkeepers in the world at the moment when he's at his best. I think everyone will agree he's just off form at the moment.

Oh i know that have to agree, great goalkeeper all round, just in the game i mean he a bit overrated cause i just cant seem to score against him lol:)

In the season I am currently doing I am leadin the table by 1 point with 2 games in hand against Chelsea. But they have conceded 25 less goals then me, and it's not that i'm conceding alot as i've conceded the second least. Despite this when I visited Stamford Bridge we won 4-0:D Cech is sooo over-rated.

Maybe i'm crazy but I use Chelsea and im seriously thinking about getting a new keeper cause cech has been really bad for me.

i throw in reina and jussi jaaskelainen (spelling) as well

Back