lewie100

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had an offer for Philippe Coutinho from Bayern. Insanely, it totals £94m, straight up:

10e76f7c02ac008c9651369e7841b366.png

He got 12 goals and 12 assists in 38 league games last season, totalling up a 7.36 Avg. Rating. I don't need the money at all, but if I do sell him, I would like a replacement for the LW position.

Should I sell?

Hey guys,

I've had an offer for Philippe Coutinho from Bayern. Insanely, it totals £94m, straight up:

He got 12 goals and 12 assists in 38 league games last season, totalling up a 7.36 Avg. Rating. I don't need the money at all, but if I do sell him, I would like a replacement for the LW position.

Should I sell?

looks like you've already accepted the offer, if you reject at this point he may become unhappy which would be annoying. If it were me I wouldn't sell, even though that's high money there's not a serious upgrade you can get over him and at only 25 you have years left on his prime.

Hey guys,

Should I sell?
Sell. 94 mill upfront is a hella lot of money and you should be able to find an able replacement with that kind of money.

Coutinho is incredible in this game, he's been unreal for me in the first season but when P$G came calling with €125m up front plus additional €30m in add ons sadly it was bye bye Phil....you can build a team with that kind of money so sell.

Coutinho is incredible in this game, he's been unreal for me in the first season but when P$G came calling with €125m up front plus additional €30m in add ons sadly it was bye bye Phil....you can build a team with that kind of money so sell.

Please tell me how you play him? What position, role, instructions etc.? I am having a hard job making him perform well.

AML Inside Forward Attack in a 4-2-3-1 wide or as a Winger in the same formation or even as the Advanced Playmaker or Enganche...really doesn't matter Coutinho always plays well for me...I've the default instructions on him too

If you don't feel he's one of your most important players I'd ****** the 94 mil.

for 94 million. Absolutely. Add a 20% future profit clause that you can sell later for an additional 15million in your pocket. :)

Then take that money and buy Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann.