Phillips extends Birmingham deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 486

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham striker Kevin Phillips signs a one-year contract extension to keep him at St Andrew's until 2011.

More...

Gooooooooddd... we need him so he can come on and get us some valuable last minute goals ;)

those in Wolverhampton and Smethwick beware! ;)

Good Player, thought he was going to go to the championship this summer, thank fully he hasnt, cant wait to see him score in prem again,

Good Player, thought he was going to go to the championship this summer, thank fully he hasnt, cant wait to see him score in prem again,

What surprises me with KP is that he still very much has a decent amount of pace, although obviously his stamina isn't what it used to be so can't play game in game out.

But he is very much an effective striker and is more than good enough to still be clinical in the Premiership.

After the valuable goals he got us last season, he more than deserved his last stint in the top flight with a contract extension.

"Super, Super Kev, Super, Super Kev, Super, Super Kev, Super Kevin Phillipppsssss"

I think he could be an impact sub like Michael Owen was (supposed to be) at Man Utd.

Decent enough player............will be good to see in the premiereship for one more season

i love phillips because he just loves to score lol, no matter how scrappy the goal is he goes mad lol.

Back