Philosophy

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Thefmgod

Reaction score
Hey, I am quite new to FM13, and I had a succseful season with Bradford City getting them promotion after 1 season, and the board went and offered me a new contract and on the ''philosophy'' bit of the contract there are many options, if I was to pick one EG, develop youth would the board help fund this? Please get back to me soon!
-Michael

Does anyone know really want to know soon as I don't want to carry on without knowing as I am in contract negotiations.

Leave them, it's for the board to tell you how to play. For example as a rich club you tend to have "make high profile signings".

Leave them, it's for the board to tell you how to play. For example as a rich club you tend to have "make high profile signings".
But if i was to choose ''develop youth'' would they be more lenient to spend on facilities?

Could be, but I'm not sure about that. They sometimes ask you in the Boardmeeting to upgrade your youth facilities, but I don't think they will help you.

Could be, but I'm not sure about that. They sometimes ask you in the Boardmeeting to upgrade your youth facilities, but I don't think they will help you.
See, I am Bradford so trying to get good youth facilities it would help me reach my target of the Premier League

Do you think I should leave it or not??

they will only upgrade facilities if the money is there, but if you pick it they will expect to see youth team players coming through. so it would be a risk me personally I'd leave it

they will only upgrade facilities if the money is there, but if you pick it they will expect to see youth team players coming through. so it would be a risk me personally I'd leave it
Alright then mate, exact answer I was hoping for thanks a bunch!

Back