theraresheep

Reaction score
I tried posting this in the Gladiator thread but because I'm a newbie the forum ate it.

So, uh yeah so after reading the assistant manager is rubbish at picking a team, I've tried picking my own team using TFF's Gladiator. From people's print screens it seems like it's very good but with Stoke we've only one 1 game in 8. I tried giving players scores based on the complex filters he provides for each role to make transfers. Players gain 1/2 a point for every attribute point above the filter and lose 1 for every point below. So hypothetically, for example if Player A has Balance 9 and Strength 12 and the filter says Balance at least 11 and Strength at least 10 then Player A scores -1. But this doesn't seem to be working, any advice?

What??
Find your teams 3-4 best players, use them in their best roles, fit team around them to balance it all.
If someone doesnt fit the role your system uses tweak your system or his PI's.

As zindrinho says you need to fit your team round your players strengths not the other way round. Where possible play all your team in their strongest role (if that means having 2 complete forwards etc then so be it) don't be afraid to change roles for different players over the season due to injuries etc. Believe me you will benefit from it.