MrBak

Reaction score

Song of the Saints!

Here i stand, as new manager of Southampton. I simply can not belive it. 40 years ago i started coaching in the small town Aalborg, Denmark. After my own carrier got ruined by injuries. I started as Assistant Manager at the under 17's at Aalborg BK. It was in the period when Lucas Andersen (Ajax) and Nicklas Helenius (AaB) dominated the U17 League. 2 years into my assistant career, we played a friendly agains Southampton U17's. It was here the relationship started. It was love at first sight. We lost 3-2. One goal by the brilliant Luke Shaw, and two by James Ward-Prowse. Both only 14 years old at that time. Our goals where scored by Nicklas Helenius. I still remember that day, as if it was yesterday.
5 months later, I became Nigel Adkins right hand. This was really a big chance for me, i was not use to working with players being my age and older. But Southampton saw something in me. It was the 2010/11 season i got my debut beside Mr. Adkins in the Npower League 1. You might not remember this, but we were runner up that season, and got promoted to the Championship. As we were newly promoted our goal was to stay clear of relegation. But we did sure surprise everyone, once again we were runner op and gained access to the holy land of the Premier League. After the promotion, Mr. Adkins, got a job offer from Sevilla he could not turn down.
I was called into the Boardroom to talk about the future with the board. It was Chairman Nicola Cortese that talked the most, he was very concerned about the future. But we was ready to give me the chance.. It was only temporary, but if i did well we could discuss making the deal permanent..

Manager Profile:

View attachment 291696Born:
Aalborg, Denmark

Favorite Club:
Southampton, AaB

Favorite Personel:
Nicklas Helenius, Nigel Adkins, (More to come)

Perfered Formation:
NR Zero Sea Fight For Athena V4
Backup Formation:
JP's Simple 442 (counter attack version)

Hope some of you will enjoy this!!
Big Thanks to JP Woody and Zero Sea for the tac's!

Last edited:
Pre Season!

Pre Season!

Transfers:
View attachment 291702

I bought Nicklas Helenius that i have known for many years. From my experience at AaB U17, i have seen Jores Okore in action many times. And I knew he would become a great player for us.
I sold a lot of players to, players i had wanted to get rid of for a long time..

Pre Season Friendly's:

View attachment 291703

All in all, it has been good. We got a lot of games in, and should be ready for the Premier League!

Premier Leauge Transfers:
View attachment 291704

I dont worry to much about what the other Clubs are buying and what not - we only think about our selves! But also funny to look back at transfers back in the day..

First Team 2012:
View attachment 291705

We were all looking forward to getting started with the Premier League season. Our goal was to stay clear of relegation.. But did we??!​

A little update..

ATB
MrBak

Last edited:
The Premier League!

The Beginning!!

August:
View attachment 292191View attachment 292190

Awards:
Young player of the Month
View attachment 292188​​

Schneiderlin out for 2-3 months! Very Bad - He is my Captain and is very important!

League Table:

View attachment 291719
All in all, it has been a great start, more then we had expected.

Awards:

Manager of the Month

View attachment 291720
Young player of the Month
Great Job Okore!

View attachment 291721

A little update..

ATB
MrBak

Last edited:
I am playing a game as saints and see you have the nordic nightmare as you favoured personal, i managed to sign him for 1.5m and he scored 18 pl goals

I am playing a game as saints and see you have the nordic nightmare as you favoured personal, i managed to sign him for 1.5m and he scored 18 pl goals

He has been awful for me! :( 10 games 1 goal!! ohhh my god it sucks!! :D

Ahh shame, read my saints story and see how much if an impact he has made in my team, single handedly won many games for me

Ahh shame, read my saints story and see how much if an impact he has made in my team, single handedly won many games for me

I will do that! :)
I live in Aalborg, 200 meters from the stadion, and i often se their games. He is a best in real life, only a matter of time until he is sold. Kasper Kusk, is also under rated in FM.. He is one of the best players at the moment in Denmark.. :)

I will do that! :)
I live in Aalborg, 200 meters from the stadion, and i often se their games. He is a best in real life, only a matter of time until he is sold. Kasper Kusk, is also under rated in FM.. He is one of the best players at the moment in Denmark.. :)

Haha i will look at kusk, i live in southampton about 500m from st marys stadium, i can see the roof beams out if my front room window and im a season ticket holderlol. I watched some clips of helenius on the net and he looks the real deal, wouldnt mind seeing him at st marys tbh,

Haha i will look at kusk, i live in southampton about 500m from st marys stadium, i can see the roof beams out if my front room window and im a season ticket holderlol. I watched some clips of helenius on the net and he looks the real deal, wouldnt mind seeing him at st marys tbh,

Kusk is amazimg! :) Cool! Yes Helenius would be awesome at St marys stadium! :)
I can also se the light from my living room..

GOOD GONE BAD!

Good Gone Bad!

October:

View attachment 292171View attachment 292172View attachment 292174

A very dissapointing month without Schneiderlin.. It ended positive, with stealing one point at Emirates stadium.

November:

View attachment 292181View attachment 292182View attachment 292183View attachment 292184View attachment 292185
The Aston Villa game looks like the turning point. Helenius has finally begun sticking it in the net. And again against ****** he hammers them in! Lets hope December will be a great month for us!!

Awards:
Young Player of the Month
View attachment 292186
All the trust in him has payed off this month - hope it continues!

A little update
ATB
MrBak

Last edited: