Pienaar targets new Everton deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 450

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar's agent warns the club to resolve contract negotiations before this summer's World Cup or risk losing the South Africa international.

More...

He is a top player. He is proably above Everton( in terms he shoud be playing Champs league) but i hope evertone hang onto him

He is a top player. He is proably above Everton( in terms he shoud be playing Champs league) but i hope evertone hang onto him

Bit harsh on Everton. They are a good team and Pienaar is a player he is coz of Everton. Just coz of injuries everton are fighting for Europa spot, otherwise i'm sure they woulf have fighting for fourth.

Bit harsh on Everton. They are a good team and Pienaar is a player he is coz of Everton. Just coz of injuries everton are fighting for Europa spot, otherwise i'm sure they woulf have fighting for fourth.

yeah didnt mean to be harsh on everton, got alot of time for them and David Moyes. Just i think Pienaar should be playing champs league football

yeah didnt mean to be harsh on everton, got alot of time for them and David Moyes. Just i think Pienaar should be playing champs league football

Yes maybe. Even Arteta should be playing campions league. They have very good team. Everton is the best example for 11 players working as a team in premiership at least.

Hope we can keep hold of him, is a great player but i have to agree and say he should be playin in champs league as most people will say.

Liverpool are reportedly in the process of putting together a £15m bid.

Back