Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo

Reaction score
Ive started a new game as AFC Wimbledon. 9.3.0

i have tried signing Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo many times in previous games such as Wycombe Wanderers, Hull City, Manchester City, but the Permit keeps getting rejected.

Please can someone tell me how i am meant to sign this guy.

Many thanks

Well if the work permit keeps getting rejected you can't sign him without cheating

You could download FMRTE i think you can change the natonality which if you made him lets say englisg he would not need a permit and i think with the editor you can just put any player on a team.

So all the people who have managed to get this guy into their team have cheated!

where is the fun in that?

excuse me , but i have signed him sucsessfully at the start of the game, so i woudn't go calling people cheats becasue its a little bit disrespectfull when you have no proof

Try signing him stright away !, he always joins me at BSN/BSP level

Well no some people might have got a work permit for him

ive tried, that i will wait until the end of the season and try again!

ive seen some many reports on him on different forums, e.g. 120 games 100 goals!
ive got Jon Main and Trevor Benjamin scoring but not like that!

If you keep at it and try every so often i am sure he will join you :)

Well the long way round it would be to get an affiliate club that help you get work permits so when you go to sign him it will say you cant get a work permit for him but you can still sign him and send him to the affiliate club for 3 years the only way i know sorry

Rollsie, could you recommend any decent wingers and strikers who will score goals.

Wingers -
RM - Ged Dalton, Ben Kudjodi
RM/LM - Grame Ownes fro Middlesbourgh on a loan, you can pay 0% wages
LM - Steven Foley, Jack Compton ( free teansfered on 31/10/08

Strikers -
Tom Craddock ( from boro' same as above
Galuppo of course :L
Michael Nardiello
Marc Walton (Backup)
Robbert Dale
Ryan Donaldson ( on loan from Newcastle )

hope it helps mate :)

Well the long way round it would be to get an affiliate club that help you get work permits so when you go to sign him it will say you cant get a work permit for him but you can still sign him and send him to the affiliate club for 3 years the only way i know sorry

how would i go about doing this... stupid question i know!

thanks Rollsie, hopefully i can get these players!

Back