Pitch Dimensions

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Hey I need some advice. I run a 4-2-3-1 (2 dms, AMR AMC AML, and one Striker). I play a short passing control game, what pitch dimensions should I request? On my last save (corrupted) I had max size and my team seemed to struggle passing (could have increased passing length).

Should I go for a shorter/wider field, or a longer narrower?

Hey I need some advice. I run a 4-2-3-1 (2 dms, AMR AMC AML, and one Striker). I play a short passing control game, what pitch dimensions should I request? On my last save (corrupted) I had max size and my team seemed to struggle passing (could have increased passing length).

Should I go for a shorter/wider field, or a longer narrower?

if i was you i would play shorter/wider field

I play 4-1-2-2-1 with short passing and pressing. I've set my pitch up at maximum dimentions but normally benefit from changing to a more direct game. This depends who i'm playing against and I suppose how much pressure they put on my players though.

I think on a smaller pitch I'd dominate possession more as at the moment i'm normally just edging it even in 3-0 wins with a team of quality passers.

Try and get your pitch the same as your width and passing.Wide and direct,should be as big a pitch as you can get,short and narrow should be as small a pitch as possible,a mixture of the two then choose standard.

Like JP Woody said really, I play narrow formation with no wingers and my pitch at home suits the way I play I own teams who play with wingers as they ca not get into the game

Yeah, I agree. If you play through the middle like a 4-1-2-1-2 with no wide players than just put minimum allowed.

Back