PlanetFm

• Thread starter Thread starter General123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

General123

Reaction score
PlanetFMLogo.png

This is the newest site on the block. We offer a variety of things and below i will explain all about the forum. When FM11 Comes out we will have a main focus on Tactics/Training and Graphics. These at this time are not as good as they should be due to us going to be focussing on FM11 however, a fully active FM10 section is up till the time FM11 comes out.

We have decided to open before FM11 comes out to show the community the potential this forum has and to possibly gain some members with chances of promotion as we look to enhance our site and staff team. As it stands we have 4 staff members. Two Admins, 1 SuperMod and a member of the Graphics Team. We have a job vacancy form you can fill out as well to show us your worth.

I won’t waffle on too much, we have been working for a fair bit on this forum to make it work with everything ready to move on for FM11. We will host a number of exclusivity rights to graphic packs for FM11 when it comes out as we know a few people who are planning these graphics and we also have a one or two training and tactics experts as the forums disposal.

We are now open so check out the site here:

We are open to any constrictive criticism which can be posted on the forum it’s self or below.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Looks decent for a site just starting out, probably won't join though.

Thanks for joining :)

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Anyone else?

Instead of a lite theme, we now have a blue theme for you to choose from :)

nice amount of sections. could see it being successful but 1 FM forum is more than enough for me :)

Just joined, looks really good but it will have to be something special to draw me away from FM Base.

looks quite nice, cant say ill join, if i do i wouldnt be very active, but like the layout. think you should take time time now to start preparing for fm 11, the moment the demo comes out start writing guide and stuff, draw the new players in very quickly in time for the game release

Yeah that is what we will be doing. We don't expect everyone to like it we just want to offer a alternative for people as well.

Thanks mate. The site is going well so far with members generating discussion and the graphics team are looking to create graphic exclusive to PlanetFM as well such as skins, logos and facepacks.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:31 PM ----------

Anyone else had a chance to look at the site?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:25 PM ----------

Last edited:
it looks nice but I wont join, I'm a member of here and Nexgenwars forum, and thats it, i'm too lazy to keep up to date with anymore

Back