Plans for 2009?

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

Becky

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you all getting upto this year?

I'm going to centerparcs for my 21st with all my friends, maybe going to amsterdam ..oh and also maybe Alton Towers in the summer. :)

erm well new uni term starts in a couple of weeks and i work part time so nothing too amazing really. hopefully just enjoy the year at uni

hopefully going to Egypt to see my mum,Florida,Manchester 2 see Derren Brown,Coldplay,JIm Jefferies,A premier league game,Blackpool,alton towers & the gf wants to go 2 centre parks or New York or someplace for a weekend trip.

well im off to new york and Barcelona also off to Magaluf with the lads in the summer, then getting a summer job as a life guard at Butlins **** yeah :D and of course Reading festival

Going to Amsterdam & Center Parcs next month :)

& the gf wants to go 2 centre parks or New York or someplace for a weekend trip.

lol!

Going to London on the 23rd with the gf. Skating at Sometset House, Lion King musical and London Eye are booked.

Working full time still with BAE Systems, so that will keep me busy until like August.

Me and GF also in the process of planning and booking a holiday to DisneyWorld Florida for September :P

Awww your such a romantic aren't you Redders ;)

Turning 21, finishing me placement at HSBC, going to Tenerife with the missus

rofl im just messing:P i just felt like saying that:) uhhm im going to a detroit pistons game on jan 21:P also going to ROMANIA for a football tournament. i live in canada:P

This year I think I'm going to be moving back down to the south coast. these past few years living back in bishop auckland have all recently fell to **** by me doing something really stupid this weekend.

i reality i could extract myself out of the situation, but i really cant be arsed anymore. anyone know of any jobs going down Southampton/Portsmouth way?

Well, since this was my first 'true' FM that I bought and got totally addicted (dreamt about tactics and van nistelrroy) and well I started doing better with tactics, I'll give it a rest go back to the gym, try to explain my teachers why I am three months late, actually try to talk to somebody about something without thinking '' I need a good crosser but actually van nistelrooy is old but on the other side huntelaar is a good header and cardozo doesn't convince me my scouts don't liek him, which crosser should I buy, a bargain like srna or a world class player?"

Back