Plans for Ajax 2nd season.

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
I'm Ajax in March and Im first and it looks like Ill be regaining the title this season.Ive just recently smashed Trabzonspor out of the Europa League and I've got Dortmund up next.Anyway I've had some interesting deals come up and I need help on who I should buy and sell.
Anyway I started in January and I this is my transfer History
View attachment 219788
And this is what my team normally lines up as
View attachment 219789

The following deals are going through at the end of the season

In
Paloschi Free
Luuk De Jong Free
Urby Emanuelson £3.3m

Out
Enoh Free

I've also Recieved a £2.7m bid for Theo Janssen from A.C Milan which I have accepted so they will be taking him.
I've just bid £13.25m for Roberto Firmino but I need help.I have Assiti,Siem De Jong and Lodeiro who all play there.
Who should I get rid of?
Also which of my strikers should I get rid of.I will look to take advantege of El Hamdaoui goalscoring record and try to sell him off for a couple of mill.

Do you guys have any idea how I could strenghten my team. and can you help me with my above problems.
I definatley feel I need an AMR anyway.
Should I bid for Wijnaldum if its a decent fee.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Way, way too much for Firmino! Siem de Jong plays well in the Amc position! Get Ruben Yttergard Jennsen instead for around £3.8m!

Have you read my Ajax story?? it could give you a few idea's on who to sign etc?

What tactic/formation are you using?

what positions do you need to fill?

Man, why the **** did you sell Jasper Cillessen for ONLY 2m ? your crazy! he really turns into a
world class keeper! even in the game he is marked as the next "Edwin Van Der Sar". But hey, on the
good side you got "Urby Emanuelson" back for 3.3m, thats a good deal.

I always play Ajax, and whenever I start I always sell "Kenneth Vermeer" first then "Dmitry Bulykin" cause
they are both **** players, lol. And another thing, why dont you have "Derk Boerrigter" on the left wing?
his assists and goals are good! I trained him once to be a left sided midfield/striker and he was banging
them in. I am usually Ajax as they have no foreign restrictions, and I like to buy south american youth
specially Brazilians & Argentinians.

@Raikan007 - mind linking me that thread about Ajax please, wouldnt mind giving that a read. :)

Back